Have a special Food & Walk experience in beautiful
Naples, Southwest Florida!
What We Do
Reserve here to be part of a small group – only 4 to 12 people – for a leisurely 2.5 to 3 hour WALK through elegant Naples’ neighborhoods known for their destination restaurants. You will visit four or five restaurants for a small plate tasting at each stop. The walking distance is about one mile. But the food stops allow participants to sit while savoring the house creations. Plus, the guided Walks include light-hearted commentary about the area and about the restaurants selected for your visit. Most participants agree that there is no need for a meal after your
NAPLES CULINARY WALK.
NAPLES CULINARY WALKS are available during morning, afternoon, and evening hours. Check out the calendar here to match your schedule to NAPLES CULINARY WALKS at Mercato, City Dock at Crayton Cove, Bayfront, Clam Pass/Naples Grande Resort, Waterside, Village at Venetian Bay, Galleria at Vanderbilt Market, Fifth Avenue South, and Downtown Third Street.
Weeee! You can return over and over, and walk with us all over town. No palate fatigue yet reported!
O the dreaded FYIs:
- We apologize in advance. Although we understand the seriousness of food sensitivities, we cannot accommodate participants’ allergies, individual preferences, or dietary exclusions or restrictions.
- Public parking is near the meeting point, but no transport (other than your own two feet) will be provided during the tour.
- Also, with the exception of our WALK at WATERSIDE, strollers, pets, and kiddos under 8 years old are not suitable for the NAPLES CULINARY WALKS experience.
- Bottled water is provided. Restaurants may refill upon request.
- No penalty for cancelling more than 24 hours before a Walk. After that, reservations are non refundable.
- Last but not least: Mother Nature is the real boss in Florida. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule (with appropriate notice to you, of course) any WALK in the event of lightning or other severe weather.
Let’s go on
NAPLES CULINARY WALKS!